Offeron lets you buy and sell daily deal vouchers. Whether you have bought a spa or restaurant coupon that you cannot use, or just simply are looking for that fitness deal that sold out, you can find it here. With Offeron, it’s about simplicity and convenience; we provide the deals, you take it from there.
Have a deal you no longer need or can’t use, post it on Offeron. Attract buyers and make your money back. If you’re feeling generous, put your deal up as a free deal and make someone’s day!
How to sell:
- Create an account on Offeron.
- Post your deal.
- Watch bids come in and hit “accept” when the right one arrives.
- Contact the winning bidder and complete the transaction.
- Once you have been paid, leave feedback for the buyer.
- Do it again!
Sellers, when Selling, you have two options:
- Set a bid you want the seller pay.
- Make your deal FREE and donate to the community.
Some tips for success:
- You may not always get your asking price so decline bids carefully, especially if you’re looking to sell a deal fast!
- When you accept a bid, your listing is taken down and you will receive the buyers contact information to arrange payment and voucher transfer.
- If you decline a bid, your listing remains active and continues to receive bids until you accept a bid.
- Offeron will notify you when bids are placed, so all you need to do is approve or decline in your account.
Missed a fantastic deal? Want a bargain on a deal? We’ve got you covered. Join Offeron and browse our daily deal marketplace. Choose from deals at local restaurants, nearby activities or entertainment venues in your neighborhood, surely something will catch your eye. Guess what, we also offer our community FREE deals; don’t wait, bid now!
How to buy:
- Create an account with Offeron
- Browse a huge selection of local daily deals
- See something you like? Place a custom bid, or bid what the seller is asking. Learn more about bidding here
- If your Bid is accepted, you’ll receive a notification from us. The seller will then contact you to arrange payment and transfer of voucher(s).
- If your bid is declined, we will help you to bid again, or help you find another great deal.
- Once you have received your voucher, remember to leave feedback for the seller. We’re about community at Offeron, so rate your experience and ensure others do so as well.
Bidding: Bidding is an integral part to the Offeron buy and sell community. This function allows buyers to bid what they are willing to pay for a voucher, but also to see what bid the seller is ideally asking for. Below are some important points to consider when bidding.
Buyers, when Bidding, you will have two options:
- Enter a custom bid, the amount you are willing to pay for a voucher OR
- Enter the sellers asking bid and stand a better chance of receiving the voucher
Some tips for success:
- A custom bid may get declined if the buyer is seeking more, or if it is too far off of the sellers asking price.
- If a custom bid is too low, someone else may bid higher and you will loose your chance at getting the voucher.
- Consider bidding the sellers asking price, especially for highly desirable daily deals, they tend to go quick!
- Offeron will notify you if a bid is accepted or declined, so don’t stress we’ve always got you covered.